Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Sketchup 3D Modeling Work For Architecture











About:

I always use proper software techniques to produce quality work so i can work with much accuracy and aesthetically looks just the way client want it.



If you need high quality architectural visualization in your project? 

Just send me what you've got, an AutoCAD Dwg, a hand sketch, or you can even describe it in word. I'll take care the rest.

And I guarantee you'll satisfied with the result.

Just give me your floorplans (if you have) and giving me the images with all of your requirements, I will model it in SketchUp.

     Things that you will get:

  • Buildings
  • Exterior sketchup model
  • Interior modeling
  • Context
  • Surrounding environment
  • Source file
  • Models for 3D printing
  • Rendered images ( Visualization)
  • Post-Production ( Photoshop)

Once again its a pleasure for check-in here. HOPE you choose my services for your needs

Many thanks for paying attention to My Gigs.

So please contact me before order

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment