Monday, August 17, 2020

Convert Pdf, Sketch Or Image To Autocad Drawing











About:

Hello,
I am an architect and an AutoCAD expert. I can design your floor plan drawing. I can complete it within your time frame. 


With my acquired set of skills and a perfect hand on software

 ( AutocadSketchup, Photoshop, )



Some of my services include:

  • Converting old files / hand-drawn sketches/pdf/ images into CAD.

  • Designing the floor plan, house plan, floor design, interior layout, exterior according to your requirements.

  • Drawing full building detailed plan, section, elevation.

  • Modifying a floor plan using our knowledge to create amazing spaces.

  • Fast delivery.



I guarantee to give 100% dedication to your floor plan. I assure you that I will provide you top-notch quality of my work within the quick frame of time. 



I have 8 years of professional experience in architectural drafting, designing, and rendering. I will provide all drawing with dimensions.


I will support anytime after complete work. I am waiting for your reply.

 

Each project is special and unique, therefore we suggest you PLEASE CONTACT WITH ME BEFORE PLACE ORDER.



Regards
Das Moumita


Reviews


Seller's Response:

I always enjoy working with seller. Not only she is very professional and responsible, also very kind and patient. I had to finish a project on a tight schedule and she was able to deliver exactly what I need, and even went above and beyond. I highly recommend her service. She won't disappoint you :) !

:

Dasmoumita is very responsive and hardworking seller. I am really happy with her service and will definitely work with her in the future. I already give her several different orders and I am happy! She made me happy and satisfied with her submitted work. Highly recommended 🙏🏻

:

This is my second time working this Moumita and I had a great experience. She is very professional and hard working. She did exactly what I needed and was very kind, fast, responsive. I recommend her to anyone who needs a hand on architectural and design service. She won't disappoint you !

:

Excellent work...

:

Fantastic experience. Got it right first time and quick. I would use her again




No comments:

Post a Comment