Sunday, August 30, 2020

Draw Your Architectural Plans, Elevations, Etc











About:

Hello everyone!



I am CAD engineer and I will be glad to serve you.



I do special offers via inbox ;) Each project is special and unique, therefore I suggest you contact me through inbox before buying to customize your order according to your requirements.



Service provided:



I can do architectural floor plans, elevation plans, facade plans, site plans, section plans, detail plans, 2D/ 3D, of any category, for example:



  • Converting old files / hand-drawn sketches into CAD.
  • Modifications in a floor plan you have according to your requirements.

  • House plans.
  • Building Plans.
  • Office Plans.
  • Shipping Container Plans.
  • Commercial Center Plans.
  • Plans for permits.


        And more!



Why choose me?



  • Good communication skills
  • High resolution floor plans in PDF o DWG (source file) either black and white or colored accurate custom drawing of your request. Floor plans ready for web and print use.
  • Affordable price
  • Fast delivery and top quality guaranteed!



PLEASE, CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDER!

Reviews


:

Outstanding Fiverr experience !! .. Anna is a true professional who does excellent work and will go the extra mile for her clients . I highly recommend Anna and will hire her again for my next project.

:

I needed a CAD drawing of some plans I drew up for permitting an ADU. Service was fast, professional, and well done.

:

Anna is an incredibly talented and professional. she was able to complete the task of re-designing on of our co-working offices. she will be our go to person for this type of work. thank you very much!!

:

Anna has done an amazing job with my projects, she has done everything and more than I asked, she has excellent communication and kept me inform through the whole process. 5 star all the way.

:

Anna is an excellent designer with excellent communication and great finishing work. She gave me what I wanted. I would highly recommend. thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment