Monday, August 31, 2020

Decorate Your Interior Space











About:

Hi Everyone! My name is Oasis and I'm excited to work with you! My experience doing design in the public sector and doing residential design has amplified my design process to make sure your space is extremely functional and meets your personal styling needs.

Just moved to a new place? Only need a little help and not a whole redesign of a room full of expensive experts?

Tell me your dream interior space and I will help shape your vision, needs & styling preferences. Send me a picture of whatever room you need advice on; I can send mood boards, links, shopping lists from retailers in your area and/or plans. Additionally I can give advice on whatever is already in the room--- I am here to help! Every design is custom, unique, and affordably priced. 

  • Made Easy: It will be packaged in a step by step PDF Booklet simple to understand and visualize.

Please contact me before placing an order so I can make sure you know what to expect. If something is out of my reach I will tell you!  - Thank you!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Oasis is a great designer. Provided tone of resources and bonus ideas and design templates. Highly recommend her for designing your rooms!

:

Good communication. Love the ideas. Thank you.

:

Amazing client with clear and quick communication!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment