Sunday, August 2, 2020

A 3D Interior Design Of A Room In 10 Dollars











About:

I am a 3D Designer.

I will always try to make you satisfied with my design.

Please contact me if you want to work with me.

I work hard and efficiently, update work quickly and allways deliver on time.

I can design and renovate your  interior , exterior , landscape, coffee shop, restaurant, office,etc 

I have been working with 3D Modelling . I have also worked with ,3ds Max, Auto CAD,, photoshop and Lumion.

I believe my skills and experience in these areas will prove beneficial to your jobs and projects.

Really want to have chance to work with you.



Please contact me before ordering. I would like to discuss the details first and agree what exactly you expect before I'll start my work.
Feel free to ask me if you have any questions.   
Regard.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolute great work completed by Muneeb. Great communication skills and was happy to do a few minor amendments afterwards which was so helpful for me. Thanks again, and would definitely recommend. It’s hard finding reliable and skilful people on here, but you can count on Muneeb. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Very happy with the final images, we needed to make a few changes to the original design but Muneeb was very accommodating & understanding and made the changes quickly. Great value & thanks again Muneeb.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for such i nice review. :)

Seller's Response:

He did a decent job in designing but some details look poor and the render quality is not the best.. however, good work for the price he offers. Thank you

:

Thank you sir. Will try my best to improve. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment