Monday, August 17, 2020

Make 3D Renderings Of Interior Design











About:

Hello, 

I am an architect and interior designer, also specializing in 3D architectural visualization. 

I have more than 5 years of experience in this field. I consider every new project individually with an orientation to the tastes of the customer or the target audience.

Also, with the help of 3d rendering, I can present rooms in a convenient and understandable form for clients of realtors and building companies. 

Be happy)))



PS: Please contact me for a more detailed discussion of your project.

My skills: 

Interior design 

Chaos group 

V-ray 

Corona render 

Autodesk 3dsMAX 

Autodesk AutoCAD 

Revit 

Adobe Photoshop

Lumion





Reviews


:

Awesome experience, also on time and full creativity.

:

All my requirements were taken care of and delivered on time! Very nice to work with.

:

quick to handle edits

:

Thanks for all your hard work!

:

Excellent communication, delivered according to expectations and even further with an extra option for the ligths. Thx a ton will use your services again !




1 comment:

  1. Hello Jevas, your 3D experience is great. I highly suggest you to check our render farm services. Will be very reliable and helpful to your work: https://us.rebusfarm.net/en/

    ReplyDelete