Thursday, August 27, 2020

Create A Realistic 3D Rendering Professional











About:

Hi, I am a super skilled, Architectural Engineer with more than 6 years of experience in building projects and BIM Models.  I am a professional  architect. I was trained in graphic architecture.

 

- I can work with AutoCad, Sketchup, Vray, Enscape, Lumion



What am I offering?

  • I am offering to develop a design package with Sketchup & render deliver:
  • Parametric families
  • Detailed Floor Plans
  • Ceiling Plans
  • Elevations
  • Sections
  • Details
  • Renderings
  • Walkthroughs


What is my workflow?

  1. Receive the design requirements and/or concept design sketches
  2. Developing the detailed drawings; floor plans, elevations, sections, etc.
  3. Preparing final PDF sheets ready for printing.


** Price may vary with complexity of work , Please contact me, I will give the exact price for the specific project .



             Thank you so much and look forward to your response !

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment