Thursday, August 20, 2020

Provide Hvac Design Drafting Service











About:

I'm Mozammal Hossain MEP design draftsman.

In my 10 years of professional carrier, I have been completed a lot of residential, commercial & industrial projects designing & drafting.

 I work with professional software such as:

My service HVAC System following.

•           Heating and Cooling system design.

•           Ventilation system design.

•           Smoke management, Staircase pressurization system design.

•           Thermal load calculation.

•           Calculate Heating and Cooling loads.

•           Duct sizing & tagging.

My goal is to achieve the maximum satisfaction of the client with my knowledge, expertise, quality, experience, and the ability to deliver projects on time.

 Please send me a message for discussion about your project before placing an order.

 Thanks for visiting my Gig. Please Let me know how can I help your Project.  

Reviews


:

Very accommodating, knowledgeable and skill

:

Couldn't ask for anything more. Extremely responsive, did great work, delivered incredibly fast.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment