Saturday, August 29, 2020

Render Realistic Interior Design Of Your Space











About:

Hello ,
I'm an Architect. I have a wide range of interests in architecture, including interior design, exterior design, and making 3d architectural visualization of the same. They are also one of my best skills. 

So, if you are looking to bring your design or your sketch to life, or you are looking to create and render a realistic image, you are in the right place! You can do this with this Gig. I will create and render realistic, detailed and high quality architectural renderings for your interior or exterior. I will provide to you with high resolution.



  • 3D modeling and rendering high detailed interior design ideas in 3ds max & VRay
  • Post-production in Adobe Photoshop CC




BEFORE YO PLACE YOUR ORDER:



  • Please contact me to provide details for your render project. I will confirm pricing and deadline of the project.  
  • However, you can be sure you will get top quality for your money.




WHAT INFORMATION I NEED : 



  • Input 2D Drawings/Plans, sketches (AutoCAD file is the best, but PDF will also work).
  • 3D model If any (.max .obj .skp .fbx .rvt). This will substantially reduce project time

  • Some reference images of the style you would love.


Best Regards!


Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was such a pleasure dealing with someone who totally understood what I was looking for with very minimal inputs and without professional or detailed files... just some ideas and doodles. The final result is really incredible: as though he was reading my mind. I will not hesitate to use him again or recommend him. Communication was excellent and he checked in regularly to make sure he was on the right track. Very happy with seller and results! 10/10

:

Thanks so much! It was pleasure to work with you! Kind regards!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment