Monday, August 3, 2020

Design Your Kitchen Lets Make The Most Out Of Your Space











About:

If you want to design a whole new kitchen for your home and have no idea how to start I will help you.



Either if you are buying already built furniture or if you want a carpenter to build it for you I'll design the ideal distribution for your space and for what you want.

Don't be afraid to contact me because I'll try to answer all of your questions.

My goal is that you are satisfied with the work and come back as many times as you need something new. 



Check the packages depending on what you need to receive and how many revisions you think you're project will need.



Basic - 4 images - No revisions



Standard - 5 images - Floor plan - 1 revision



Premium - 6 images - Measured floor plan - Measured elevations - 2 revisions 



Gather all the info about your space, appliances, colors, cabinet style or materials you'd like into your project



If by any chance you need the Sketchup source file, you can also make that purchase



If you think you'll need ongoing revisions let me know before you buy 



Besides your kitchen I can also help you with your closet, entertainment unit, bathroom design  and any other built in space you need at home.   

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Zule gave us a beautiful and functional kitchen design that fit the space and exceeded our expectations. I look forward to making this design a reality. Zule also provided thoughtful advice on colors, and cabinet heights as we worked through potential revisions. I look forward to working with this seller again on future projects.

:

he problem, that is NOT mentioned, is that the kitchen is being designed with random measurements, so it's impossible to use the plans to buy ready made (or not custom made) kitchens. It gives me a sense of what I can do in the space but will not be able to use to buy any brand of ready made kitchens.

:

Hello Valrie! you accepted the design before I sent the design with the changes, remember you had revisions you can use

:

Great professional with a really good insight on planning & drawing. we needed only one revision to receive our dream kitchen. zulecarrero, we loved the design on the foldable table, and the colors were just amazing.my wife decided to use these colors. thanks alot for everything !!

:

She was wonderful and very responsive to our requests in revision!! We are very happy with our final product and feel like we can much better visualize our kitchen space. Thank you so much!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment