Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will make any 3d model in sketchup and render it with vray

I will make any 3d model in sketchup and render it with vray












About:

I'm Interior Design Student with 2 years of experience using sketchup, v-ray and photoshop.I can produce professional renderings for your project/design, using sketchup+vray
Please take in consideration:

  • I can do the background and post production of any render, using Photoshop. please ask for it first,if you want it.
  • For any project, i'm always going to need a minimum of 2 days to finish it. If you need it before those 3 days its going to add 10$ per day.
  • The price of the gig will depend on the complexity of the model you want me to make. No gig its going to cost 5$, Modeling and rendering requires lots of work and time.

  • Please, contact me first before making an offer, it is important for me to know the work and the requirement that you need before to make a deal with you. Thank you!

Reviews


pinkybutterfly:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

pinkybutterfly:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment