Friday, June 29, 2018

I will design and render products

I will design and render products












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I'm Sujay,a Mechanical Engineer and Product Designer  with more than 3 
years of experience in Engineering, Design, Product Development, and Manufacturing.

I can create
  • 3D models
  • Products visualization
  • Models for Rapid prototyping/Engineering

Based on your CAD files I create the visual Materials that you need for your exact purpose. 
My work includes (but are not limited to) Hero shots, Catalogue shots, Instructional shots, Color and material studies.

I will be using SOLIDWORKS 2017 ,Keyshot 6 and Adobe applications.

Note: Price will be higher for complex models or print ready renders.

NOTE : DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER BEFORE DISCUSSING AND FINALIZING THE PRICE.


Reviews


ifallacy:What blew me away was Sujay's amazing communication - he asked all the right questions (a skill I value very much) and was very prompt with all his communication - it felt like he was sitting right next to me!\n\nHighly recommend his 3D work - will be looking to get services again in the near future!

sujayshetty:Great Experience ! Very articulate and meticulous in putting things to me, so that i could understand better and produce the best quality of work.

roshanjariwala1:Excellent communication, quality of work is excellent, more than happy. Will definitely use him again for our Kickstarter project.

sujayshetty:super easy to work with.We will be doing a lot of projects togther .

ahsunchuah:Look no further. one of the best person you can find here.


No comments:

Post a Comment