Friday, June 29, 2018

I will redraw sketch,pdf by autocad in 12 hrs

I will redraw sketch,pdf by autocad in 12 hrs












About:

I will draft your sketch/rough drawing  in CAD and will provide you in PDF etc.

I can redraw your plan in AutoCAD.

Price depends upon the details of the drawing.

Reviews


ragnarsson:The task was to redraw in Autocad a municipal secondary plan, based on a scanned drawing. The seller delivered excellent work in very short time. Highly recommend this seller.

bushansc:thank you as always

avivitja:The seller provided the work fast

kanchanasomboon:Great seller, efficient and excellent communication. I highly recommend using his service. However, I suggest that you provide very clear and detailed instruction of your expectations before ordering.

bushansc:thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment