Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will design and render high resolution 3d models

I will design and render high resolution 3d models












About:

I'm an Architect with over 8 years experience on making interesting 3D models.

This 3D model professional gig, offers very high quality rendered images of exterior and interior designs of residential, commercial, religious, educational and recreational building and layouts. 

I will always offer my services to meet your expectations with revisions.

Please contact me before placing an order. Looking forward to work with you.

Many thanks for your interest in my gig.

Reviews


ppituwa:Awesome! \n\n\n

arch3ddesign:Nice working with Ppituwa.

karlienattier:He did an amazing job. This is exactly what I was looking for. He was great at communicating with me. Great price and had a fast delivery! I am very pleased!!

arch3ddesign:Nice working with you.

bluecedars:Wow - talk about an awesome gig delivery-this gentlemen had my request finished on point EXACTLY as per my request - I was actually expecting to do some reviews - but NO... it was brilliant and I am excited to keep working with him \u0026 will definitely be getting more from me-if you looking for someone great in this category - you have just found him!


No comments:

Post a Comment