Friday, June 29, 2018

I will create 3d floor plan, exterior and interior, model sketchup

I will create 3d floor plan, exterior and interior, model sketchup












About:

Hello.

We are happy to work with you.

My team are a architect. Motto:QUICK, QUALITY and PRESTIGE.

--- We will makeFLOOR PLAN 3D SketchUpmodelsfastestandbestfor you from the files pdf, jpg, sketches, autocad, sketchup. etc.

1. create 3d floor plan for large projects, condominiums, apartments, hotels, restaurants, shops, offices, etc ...

2. only the walls. no color

3. including color, excluding furniture.

4. include full color and furniture.

5. I will send you three high-quality images or SketchUp model.

I will make and edit according to your needs until you are satisfied.

Thank you for your interest in me.

I am very glad to cooperate with you.

- - - - In order not to lose your time. - - - -

- $ 5 is basically no color and interior, not rendered, I will send you a file sketchup

- $ 15 we will make 3D Floor Plan + Furnitures Create 3d floor plan model include funitures/Color/Material

---gt; If !.

You want to project the best quality. We will give you the most reasonable price.

---gt; If you are satisfied . You can order.

With us, the work is a passion. My pleasure is your satisfaction.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks and Best regards,

ThuanThien - Blue Ants Team

Reviews


ouabout:Awesome work! Very responsive and quick turn around!

blue_ants:Thank you

strandenergy:Blue Ants do great work and are always open to communication although, sometimes an extra hand drawn detail helps communicate an idea better than language.. Highly Recommended!

blue_ants:Thank you

brandtsolutions:Awesome experience :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment