Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will do my best for your project 5.0 (31 reviews) Contact Me General Info From Sri Lanka Member since Feb 2018 Recent Delivery 6 days About me Hi

I will do my best for your project 5.0 (31 reviews) Contact Me General Info From Sri Lanka Member since Feb 2018 Recent Delivery 6 days About me Hi












About:

Hello

I am a structural civil engineer and well experienced and well qualified in AutoCAD 2D/3D, Google SketchUp, Revit, 3Dsmax, Lumion.

I'll do high quality 3d renderings for your architectural projects.

You can share your ideas ,hand sketches, reference images or just express your exact idea.

I would liketodiscuss the details first and agree what exactly you need before starting the project. Andyou are allowed toask any questions.

Please contact me before ordering.

Reviews


mariannehale:Good job!

sammadcad:Thank you

mariannehale:Great person to work with. Understanding and responsive. No issues

sammadcad:Thank you

graemesharkey:Thank you so pleased with the result


No comments:

Post a Comment