Friday, June 29, 2018

I will create 3d model and renderings for spaces and buildings

I will create 3d model and renderings for spaces and buildings












About:

I will create any interior or exterior design for your building using sketchup, v-ray and photoshop. I  can design the space in any style you like. All you have to do is to provide me with the necessary information, and I'll create the design for you! Along the process, I'll also send multiple drafts to get some feedback before producing the final rendered image. The pricing is for a rendered image  within 1500 sqft range, for each next 1000 sqft, add $10 per image. 

Before we start the design process, we will discuss exactly what you are looking for based on the information you have.

What you'll get for the basic  package:
  • 1 rendered image with photoshop edits
  • File format : JPEG/PNG

If you want the psd/skp source file? There is an option for that!

You want it in 2 days? There is an option for that too!

Need a custom offer? Do inbox me. Thanks! :)

Reviews


nealpcousins:Perfect experience, Really talented individual!

najlakay:Outstanding Experience!

nealpcousins:Perfect experience

najlakay:Outstanding Experience!

sfchildren:I have order the gig with 4 diffrent sellers this design is the best by far


No comments:

Post a Comment