Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will create USA patent drawing, architectural, mechanical cad drawings, blueprints

I will create USA patent drawing, architectural, mechanical cad drawings, blueprints












About:

Please read the following before ordering

  1. In order to create your patent, I need to provide me with any CAD format for your product that's compatiblewith the Solidworks software ex.".stp"
  2. If you don't have the CAD format, please contact me so I can send you a custom offer.
3. *your idea sketch or reference imagesand youfunctional needs
* any
jpeg or pdf, i also can draw it in to CAD file

*Condition apply

So please contact me for more information


I will provide you with a PDF contains all figures needed for the U.S office.

100% Deliveryon time
100% Accepting urgent projects
100% Customer satisfaction

Reviews


rob0762:Advice to others: need to provide detailed instructions on exactly what you need. With detailed instructions, you'll receive exactly what you describe.

lilian58:Thank you

spectregunner:I was a little disappointed with what was provided, but I take my share of the responsibility as well. I'd likely recommend this seller again.

luccyman:Outstanding quality, quickly delivered! One of the best fiverr I've ever worked with. I definitely recommend and will use again

lilian58:thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment