Friday, June 29, 2018

I will design furniture models and architecture plan

I will design furniture models and architecture plan












About:

I seek to work hard on your projects for very low cost to benefit you as well as well as use the opportunity for improvement in the Engineering / Manufacturing field. I am excited and will love to assist on any of your projects as I would put the same level of attention into them as I would my own. I currently have access to the following programs: -3ds max (2017) -AutoCAD (2017) - revit (2017) -Photoshop

Reviews


longover:I asked this seller for a custom order furniture design and he really delivered :)\n\nBeautiful work and great communication! I will be back again

mohamedelasar:Outstanding Experience!

longover:I asked this seller for a custom order furniture design and he really delivered :)\n\nBeautiful work and great communication! I will be back again

mohamedelasar:Outstanding Experience!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment