Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will draw and design buildings on autocad and revit

I will draw and design buildings on autocad and revit












About:

Nice to meet you!.

I am a professional architect with great experience.

SERVICES I OFFER (OBJECTIVES) :

  • 2D drawings from your sketch, PDF etc.
  • 2D site plan
  • 2D and 3D DETAILED FLOOR PLANS.
  • Roof plans
  • 2D elevations
  • Landscape design
  • 3D detailed modelling and photo-realistic rendering
  • Photoshop post rendering
  • Interior and exterior Design.
  • Video rendering (fly through, walk through)
  • Architectural renovations.
  • ORIGINAL architectural BLUEPRINT.
  • Consultation and Advice.
  • Among others.


MY SOFTWARE (MEANS):

  • AUTOCAD
  • SKETCHUP
  • REVIT
  • 3DSMAX
  • TWIN MOTION
  • PHOTOSHOP.


NOTES:

  • 100% satisfaction or you get a refund.
  • Your order receives immediate attention.
  • I am always available 24/7.
  • Provide building codes if your area has different codes.
  • Contact me for the best pricing.



You can contact me for any of your building or architectural
request not listed above. Kindly contact me first before ordering.The prices on this gig are not final prices it can be more or less depends on details.


Much love!.
Borryy

Reviews


kerimoksuz:great job well done

borryy:Wonderful buyer.\nGave a tip of $300 at the completion of the project.\nThank you!

kerimoksuz:great job well done

borryy:Wonderful buyer.\nGave a tip of $300 at the completion of the project.\nThank you!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment