Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will do unique interior and 3d floor plan with 3ds max

I will do unique interior and 3d floor plan with 3ds max












About:

Welcome dear. Thank you for your interest. I am here to satisfy your architectural design needs. I will model unique INTERIOR, EXTERIOR and 3D FLOOR PLANS of your house, apartments, villa, restaurants, office complex, recreational facilities, clubs, exhibition stands,gym facilities and what have you, with great quality. I will virtual stage your HOME INTERIOR like toilets/ baths, bedrooms, lounge areas, bars, lobby, kitchens etc, All done with 3DS MAX..
      If you do not have an architectural floor plan or sketch, one can be provided for you. Just explain your idea and have it done at a small price. I use software like
  • Archicad
  • Autodesk 3DS MAX
  • Autodest Revit
  • Photoshop
  • Autocad 
If you need my service, drop a message, so we discuss in details what you want, so i can meet your requirement. I will endeavor to complete your work fast and with good quality.

PLEASE ORDER
, when an agreement h.as been reached and not before. You can also check out my other gigs related to this, on 3d floor plans .

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/cf9c517719

Once again, welcome and i hope to create a working relationship with you.

Reviews


email_seller07:Great work,Although budget was slim. Seller Did a perfect job. I love his job, will use your service soon.

morischesnut:Thanks. It was such a privilege to offer my services to your satisfaction

sophydil:A remarkable job done. Morischesnut is as good as they come. I will definitely recommend and order again

morischesnut:Thanks. It was wonderful having to work for you.

jamesiseli:Enjoyed my experience hands down!


No comments:

Post a Comment