Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will design interior and exterior, make realistic 3d rendering

I will design interior and exterior, make realistic 3d rendering












About:

Hello Dear!

Thank you for your interest in my service.
I will design photo-realistic and super-realistic interior and exterior of your buildings
What I provide: 
Super realistic 3D renderings for architectural spaces, both exterior and interior
What information I need from you: 
  • Input 2D Drawings/Plans (AutoCAD file is the best, but PDF, Photos, Hand sketches with clear dimensions also work)
  • 3D model If any (.max .obj .skp .fbx .rvt). This will help to reduce the working time
  • Some reference images of the style you would love
 Please contact me before buy gig!
Have a good day and best of luck guys 
Thank you for reading.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment