Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will create any revit family complex and parametric

I will create any revit family complex and parametric












About:

I create smart Revit families and components.
I am an BIM Coordinator with 6 years of experience in the Revit Family creation 
i will give you the quality , speed together 
don't hesitate to contact me 
thanks 

Reviews


kmel5235:Good job with a fast delivery.

mohamedmostafa0:Great Client \r\nRecommended to work with him again \r\nthanks man

phillutz:Second project with this seller, and very satisfied with final delivery. Seller was eager and helpful when making requested revisions.

mohamedmostafa0:Really thanks for your clarifications \r\nthanks \r\n

phillutz:Very easy to work with and delivered as expected.


No comments:

Post a Comment