Friday, June 29, 2018

I will do 3d exterior and interior perspective

I will do 3d exterior and interior perspective












About:

Hello 

I am architect in Thailand
I will create exterior and interior perspective by 3dsmax and rendering in Vray.
The architectural and interior project that I have work in Thailand is House, Office, Apartment, Government Building , Educational Space .

Working Process
    1. Get Requirement from Clients
    2. Draft Rendering
    3. Development Rendering
    4. Final Rendering

Submission
    I will provide your file format in (.max , .jpg , .pdf ) also you can print in high quality image.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/mHZCEx8Y5zBz5k2T2
This link is my perspective portfolio. You can see more images.

So, if you're interest  my services, please contact with me.
I hope that I can help you to complete your work.

Best Regards,

Thosapol

Reviews


brooklyn2015:Great working with seller - easy to work with - followed all instructions and request

thosapol_c:Good work from buyer

pikaspew:Great seller

thosapol_c:Great Buyer.\r\nI so happy to work with you.

pamelaforeman:My experience was great .


No comments:

Post a Comment