Friday, June 29, 2018

I will do 2d and 3d of your architectural project

I will do 2d and 3d of your architectural project












About:

I specialized in creating a well detailed, functional, quality and client suite 2D and 3D architectural drawings for individual and corporate organizations, I have all the necessary skills required to attain all your need. 
I have extensive experience in creating; 3d animation, 3d visualization rendering, detailed and functional floor plans, character modelling, video editing, 

I am proficient in the use of Autodesk soft wares (AutoCAD, REVIT, and 3DMAX), Lumion, sketch up, Photoshop, Microsoft packages and video editor softwares.

I have self-discipline and time management skills for prompt delivery of your work and you can have the assurance that your work will not be outsourced to the third party.
Regular communication and good rapport is very important to me, it ensures the project is accomplished to details.
I look forward to having the opportunity working for the clients that are in search of experience and quality for their project. 

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER, for more clarification and to save time for both of us.
Best regards.

  

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment