Monday, July 2, 2018

I will convert any 2D drawings to 3D using sketch up

I will convert any 2D drawings to 3D using sketch up












About:

I will convert  any 2D drawings to 3D using sketch up , also if you need design for your project or home decoration you got the right one to make it 

Reviews


jammyradnor:Great delivery again! On-time, great communication, goes above and beyond. Will be using again for sure!

qoqodave:ANOTHER GREAT JOB BY AHMED! HE IS VERY TALENTED AND HE GETS THINGS DONE QUICKLY! THANKS!

qoqodave:I was very pleased with the quality of work and the attention to detail in my Sketchup model. Thank you. I will be contacting you for another job soon.

jammyradnor:Great design skills, delivered just what I asked, and very happy to do minor revisions. Plan to use again soon. Thanks!

yakirurman:Great to work with!


No comments:

Post a Comment