Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will design interior spaces and architecture

I will design interior spaces and architecture












About:

I offer a professional, affordable and efficient service, catering to your every need and requirements. Experienced with a range of services such as technical drawings, 3D renders, floor plans and bespoke fitted designs tailored to follow your ideas to bring them to life. We use AutoCad, 3DS Max and Photoshop when creating projects.

My skills and experience can be used to work with contractors and personal projects/clients.

I will be happy to listen to all of your needs and requirements and strive to design your ideas to bring them to life.

You as the client would simply need to provide me with the following:

1. Floor plan/layout of the space you wish to design and work with (I can also provide technical drawings/floor plans).

2. Your ideas on how you wish the space to be designed (style, colours and aesthetics) of course I am always happy to help with this process with some recommendations.

Once I have the basic yet crucial information, I can get to work on creating a 3D image of the space using AutoCad and then render the final design in 3DS Max so you can see what the end product will look like!

*Price & completion time will vary subject to project size*.




Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment