Friday, July 27, 2018

I will design and drawing your floor plan in auto cad

I will design and drawing your floor plan in auto cad












About:

Just provide me with a sketch, pdf, image, and dimensions, i will draw a neat and well dimensioned floor plan using Autocad. 

Price depends on complexity and size of plan.
If your plan is large and or bulk,I can send you a custom offer.
Price quoted  is for a standard size small plan with few texts and details.

PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST to discuss your work before placing your order.
Thank you for your interest in my gig.

Reviews


brandwarriors:Pure ease! Effortless. Thank you

phoenixmedia81:It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you very much

meganremo:Very fast to finish first draft and turn around for final product. Exactly as I asked.

phoenixmedia81:thank you sir

brandwarriors:Pure ease! Effortless. Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment