Friday, November 27, 2020

Be Your Structural Engineer And Architect











About:

I worked as a civil engineer in the design office of a construction company, where I produce architectural and engineering drawings (plans, sections, elevations, steel, wood, and concrete structures, etc.).

BIM Software: Expert level for ArchiCad, Civil3D, Robot Structural, Epanet, HecRas, MS project, and Excell cost estimations. Intermediate level for Revit Advance Steel, Idea Statica, Plant 3D.

I’m always interested in exchange knowledge and skills with worldwide colleagues, clients, or just interesting creative folk, so feel free to contact me.

I am a highly motivated, creative, and hardworking individual. You are guaranteed to have a quality job done quickly and professionally.

Kindly contact me before placing the order

Regards

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment