Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Design And Render Interior, Exterior By 3Dmax











About:

BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:



-" PLEASE contact me FIRST to provide me with the details for your Project."




- I will then confirm pricing and deadline of the project.




*Due to the nature of rendering projects, I just want to be sure that we are both on the same page as far as the project's requirements and deliverables.




Hi Guys, I can draw architecture by architecture' solfwares likes sketchup, autocad,photoshop..etc. I hope i can use my skills to earn money, i think this wed page can help me do all things that i want (make money and following my passion) . 

Service Description: 

>AutoCAD Drawing Services.

>Building Architecture (Residential,cultural, educational, commercial, offices) 

>Interior Design (House, Office, Restaurants, etc.)

>3D Visualization (Google 3dsmax& Vray)

>Master-plan & Urban design

*Gig's prices is per view/angle 

Defend on how large the project is , the price could be change

You need to send me your information of the project, than i can provide product for your request.

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE U BUY MY GIG 

Have a good day and best of luck guys 

Thank you for reading.

Reviews


:

The quality you bring in your work is exceptional. Thank you for bringing our models to life in a perfect work environment! CHEERS

:

amazing artist ..6 star performance ! great communicator and proactive in design ! will use him again for sure !

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment