Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Make Best Site Plan And Rendering











About:

I am an architect and visualizer with many years of experience. Making professional 2D layout drawing and site plans with high resolution render images. I will create 3d model for residencial or commercial projects. The final result or file format will be giving to your requirements like ( DWG, PDF, PNG, JPG, PSD etc.

I can do :

·         2D plans with dimension of any type of project (residencial or commercial).

·         3D job for interior or exterior.

·         Plans rendering with high quality image.

·         Detail sections or elevations.

·         Design Parking space.

·         Landscape area.

·         Parks.

·         Site plan.

Reasonable price:

     I will provide you best result of your work with reasonable price on the specific time period.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

araqib was great to work with from start to finish, he was very responsive and detail oriented making sure all the details were accurate before beginning the project to the final product. This was good size project and araqib delivered the project ahead of schedule. I would highly recommend his services and I will definitely be using service’s again..!

:

Used seller again and I think we had a better understanding the second time around. Quality work, I Recommend him with my previous remarks. Delivered as advertised.

:

it was good experience with him and i wish i work again with him.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment