Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Professional Interior Design Renovation Package











About:

Dear client,



I am a skilled, interior Architectural designer with experience in building projects and Models. I am also a 3D MAX Certified Professional and a 3D Design Coordinator.



How will we work?

  1. Each design is different and unique so I will have chat consultation about your budget, style, colors, decorations, requirements
  2. You have to provide me photos of the space, and measurements.
  3. Working on the design, communicating with you about my ideas 
  4. creating additional info to each package 
  5. merging and sending you all information in printable .pdf format.




why me?

I can: 

  • do modern or traditional design 

  • organize any space according to your needs, very professional and comfortable 
  • do interior and exterior design
  • do 3d high resolution photorealistic render pictures 



Finally yo will be able to easy implement all package ideas to real life and get professional unique design which will reflect your soul!

I provide 100% quality and professional attention to each project. 



I will be glad to cooperate with you!


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment