Saturday, November 28, 2020

Interior And Exterior 3D Modeling And Rendering











About:

Hi my name is Satriman.
I'm a 3d artist from the Netherlands. I have a business in making rendering. My passion lies in making beautiful images for customers who can use them to present their plans to their customers or for personal use. If you choose my show, you can definitely get fantastic quality.



THIS GIG WILL INCLUDE:
30 seconds of animation from your design.



- High Resolution

- Realistic
- Commercial Use


Please send a message first, I would like to discuss the details first so that we can clearly discuss the idea.


This is a fixed price for the gig.



So what are you waiting for? Send me a message and let's make something great!!


If you have any questions, please contact me.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment