Friday, November 20, 2020

Provide A Professional Interior Design Plan











About:

*PLEASE NOTE: EACH GIG PURCHASE IS VALID FOR (1) SINGLE ROOM*



Hello! I am an interior designer based in New York City and I look forward to working with you to help you visualize your space!



ALL PACKAGES INCLUDE:

  1. A design questionnaire consultation - this will allow us to best visualize and customize your space according to your specific needs, aesthetic, and personality.
  2. An easy to follow, printable custom PDF package - contents dependant on which package you choose. 
  3. Revisions until you love it - this includes small revisions. A complete re-design after the initial package will not be considered as a revision.


**Please note that a shopping list can be purchased at an additional add-on**



ABOUT THE DESIGNER:

I hold a Bachelor’s and an Associate’s degree in interior design. Within the company I currently work for, I do everything from concept development, space planning and finish selection to custom furniture design and graphic branding. My work has been published in multiple well-known magazines as well as been the winner of several awards.



***BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER, PLEASE CONTACT ME SO I CAN SEND YOU THE QUESTIONNAIRE - THANK YOU!***


Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is my second time with jesse I cant recommend him enough !

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for the kind review, it is always a pleasure working together!

Seller's Response:

Five stars!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working together!

Seller's Response:

Jesse was easy to work with, professional and prompt. He answered all of our questions, and listened to our needs and preferences. The completed project was detailed and clear. My husband and I are very happy with the design Jesse came up with. We recommend his service.




No comments:

Post a Comment