Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Create A 3D Architectural Model And Rendering With 3D Max











About:

I Will Create Realistic Architectural 3D Model Rendering



Hello Dear, 

Thanks for checking out my Gig !! If you are looking for a 3d architectural interior or exterior modeling & rendering with every small detail .. you are at the right place !! 

I’m able to :



  • Create perfect 3d modeling with materials , lighting and any effects you need.
  • Do Any requirements or effects needed with 3D Max , Auto Cad,  Adobe Photoshop programs.
  • Work until you are satisfied with the result.                                                                                


***Please contact me before making your order !!***



To start with your project i will need :

  1. your project 2d Auto cad drawings file ( floor plans - elevation ).
  2. Materials you want to use & colors ( i will help you if you don’t want specific colors or materials ).
  3. Expected time for submission.


Thank you , best regards..

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing work by an amazing person, so thankful for the amount of work and how professional it is. Delivered such a professional and great work more than what I expected, and I really appreciate it. I would really love to work with you again. Thank you so much for the great work.

Seller's Response:

Can't thank you enough for that .. you are welcomed anytime dear friend wish to work with you again and again and wish you all the best 💌

Seller's Response:

She is just perfect. Friendly and hard working. She delivered more than I was asking for. Just great I highly recommend her.

Seller's Response:

Seller went above and beyond to meet our requirements and delivered high quality work.Very satisfied Highly recommended and we will surely use services...Thanks again

:

Thanks so much for your kind words! I'm really glad I could help. Best of luck with your future projects




No comments:

Post a Comment