Sunday, November 29, 2020

Create Any 3D Model In Sketchup And Render It With Vray











About:

#I will create Professional 3D model of anything you need in Sketchup and 3D rendering****



DO:

  • Exterior model  
  • Interior model
  • 3D Floor plans with materials
  • Furniture model
  • product model
and more.



IF YOU NEED PICTURES,IMAGES,HAND SKETCHES TO 3D MODEL.

YOU ARE IN RIGHT PLACE.



I will provide 3d model in you preferred format.



Source file:
.skp, obj, fbx, stl ect. 

Render images:4-6 imgs (pdf,jpeg,png)



# Fast deliver # Resonable price #quality work.



* The prices of my services will be changed depend on the complexity.



Best of regards

mohamed ilyas

Reviews


:

A little slower service than what I would’ve liked but I understand the conditions that he had. Great work overall and really made it easy for me to use the model once created

:

Great service as always.

:

All good!

:

My Best 3D rendered

:

Excellent




No comments:

Post a Comment