Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Design Modeling Render Interior, Exterior By 3Dmax











About:

Please BEFORE YOU PLACE ORDER:


- "PLEASE contact me FIRST to provide me with details for Your Project."


- I will then confirm the price and duration of the project.


Hello everyone, I can draw architecture with architectural software such as 3ds max , v-ray , corona , autocad, photoshop..v.v. I hope I can use my skills to make money, I think this website can help me do everything I want (make money and follow my passion).
Service Description:


> Construction architecture (Residential, cultural, educational, commercial, office, sports)
> Interior design (Houses, apartments, shops, offices, restaurants, etc.)
> 3D visualization (3ds max & Vray)
> Master planning & Urban design
* Gig price is per view / angle
Protect how big the project is, prices may vary
You need to send me your information about the project, rather than I can provide products for your requirements.


PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE BUYING MY PACKAGE
Have a nice day and good people
Thank you !


GEOMETRYS studios

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have used a few architectural firms through fiverr and I can tell you that Quoc and his team understand all my projects better than other architectural firms. He understands the project requirements and surprised me with high standard of quality. Thank you team.

Seller's Response:

thanks you

Seller's Response:

Quoc was grest and responsive. He not only followed our direction very well and after a few minor revisions we had exactly what we wanted. He always stay on top of the job which shows that he cares for his business. Thank you so much for your design.

Seller's Response:

thanks you

Seller's Response:

Straight to the point. I gave him my input and he understood my requirements well. End result is amazing. Looking forward to working with seller again in the near future.




No comments:

Post a Comment