Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Make A 3D Architectural Model Or A Render











About:

Hello!
I will make a 3D model for you to explain or see your ideas 
I work from sketches, images, plans from AutoCAD 2D or 3D models from Sketchup, 3DS Max, AutoCAD, Revit.  
You have 3 options:


1-Standar: I model the whole building/product and I put materials from SketchUp, AutoCAD, 3DS Max or Revit. 
For example image 3


2-Medium: I model the whole building/product and I put materials and
then render it, or just do the renderings if you send me the 3D model. 
For example image 2 


3-Premium: I model the whole building/product and I put materials, furniture, light (exterior or interior), trees, people and then render it.
For example image 1


Every work is personalized, so you can write me to talk  about your project and I answer you as soon as I can.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work! He was able to do exactly what I've asked for. He is very professional. The instruction was clearly understood and delivery was prompt, thank you very much, I will definitely use again.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience! Thank you very much for your order. Great client. She is very clear with the ideas. I hope to have news from you soon to make more renders. Good luck! Have a great day!

Seller's Response:

Very professional and detailed.

:

Outstanding experience! Thank you very much for your order. Great client. You are very clear with the ideas. I liked very much to work in your 3D model design. Have a great day!

:

In the end, I was not pleased with how the sign looks on the building. Which is basically, the entire job. It looks un-realistic and feels like it doesnt look as good as it should or could have. Everything else was just fine.




No comments:

Post a Comment