Wednesday, November 4, 2020

3D Interior Design And Rendering With Sketchup In 24 Hour











About:

I will make 3d interior design and 3d rendering with sketchup in 24 hour



Hello thanks for coming to my gigs



I have specialized in creating 3D model and rendering for real estate projects, apartement, house, office, kitchen, bathroom etc



Fast delivery within a day , PLEASE send me message before order for discuss and got best quotation for your project



Basic

- 3D Modeling for 1 Furniture Product. Example : tv cabinet only, kithcen cabinet (not include kitchen island or mini bar, or dining room etc.)

- 1 Render View



Standard

- 3D Modeling for 1 room of your house, apartement, office etc 

- 2 Render view (you can choose which one that you want to render)



Premium

- 3D Modeling for full 2 room of your house, apartement, office etc (small scope eg. room size 3 x 4 m, 4 x 6 m, 5 x 6 m etc)

- 3D Rendering for 4 view (you can choose which one that you want to render)

- 3 Revisions



Quality render please check gigs liveportofolio



Price of the service will vary depending on the complexity of the project like how big layout etc.



Please contact me before ordering



For ordering please send me or prepare your project drawing or layout room detail size in (hand sketch, Cad, image, pdf,etc.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller is really AMAZING, KIND and REALLY FAST!!!! I'm uber picky and this one has me for LIFE!!! hands down! Lol LOVE!!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much ❤️

Seller's Response:

I’m so fortunate to have Earfunsyah as my exterior and interior designer. Every adjustment I needed , we talked about and Earfunsyah ensured it was completed. I will tell all of my friends about this incredible architectural genius!!!!!!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much mam for trusting your project to me

Seller's Response:

This seller did everything that I ever asked to do. The seller always communicated with me professionally and did everything that was needed and more. Highly Recommend this seller!




No comments:

Post a Comment