Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Create Architectural 2D Floor Plan, 3D Floor Plan











About:



Hi,



This gig is about ARCHITECTURAL PLAN







I will turn your hand sketch/PDF to Autocad 2D floor plan (PDF to DWG), less than 24 hours! no matter how big is your plan I will do that with $40 (limited offer).







What else I can offer in this gig? (DIFFERENT PRICES)





  •    Design a floor plan for residential, commercial and educational projects.
  •    Make modifications to any floor plan.
  •    Draw sections, elevations, foundation plan, Site plan e.t.c
  •    Redraw electrical, plumbing, and Mechanical drawing plan.
  •    Create High Quality 3D FLOOR PLAN or colored floor plan.





Please contact, I will specify the price and delivery time for each individual project.





Feel free to ask me about interior design or architectural 3D rendering as well.



Note: The price for designing a floor plan would start from $70 per level.



Thanks,

Saleh Termechi

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome service I will be doing many more projects with saleh thank you for fast response and having patience with my drawing lol much appreciated

Seller's Response:

That was a pleasure, Thank you for your order!

Seller's Response:

Second time and each time service delivered very timely and translates my handwritten drawings into a professional image we can work with in our planning. Highly recommend.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for the tip! you are amazing...

Seller's Response:

2nd designer I have used for this project and its easy to tell this seller is very experienced. I will be using him on future projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment