Monday, November 2, 2020

Draw Anything In Autocad 2D, Architectural, Structural Plans











About:

High quality 2D Drawing.



I offer my AutoCAD knwoledge and my professional experience to guarantee a proper architectural, structural or workplan. A suitable plan is extremely necessary for the development of the architectural project and its construction, I am willing to do it for you.



The Gig Price is for each drawing (as an example If you need 1-floor plan Plan & 4 side elevation, there will have a total of 5 drawings), Not for a full set or multiple drawings. To avoid any cancellation or misunderstanding or confusion please inbox me first. 



Why choose me?



  • High quality delivery
  • Always delivery on time
  • Commitment to my work
  • Instant costumer care service

Reviews


:

Where do i even start, i messaged this person thinking i had 12 hours until my deadline for a revision of a current CAD drawing. My deadline got pushed to 6 hours instead of 12 and marinahaute insisted on keeping me as a client and insisted on completing the project. When i woke 6 hours later i saw it was completed, and completely professionally.

:

Marina was very easy to work with, extremely helpful and very efficient at her work. Marina worked with me to draw-out a commercial gymnasium floorplan, and was able to include details I hadn't even considered, including measurements. Her communications were extremely helpful and regular updates were provided. I am extremely pleased with the high quality of her work she has done for me, and will be asking her to do more for me in future. Thanks again, Marina!

:

Marina is super responsive and has great communication. She thinks out of the box to create functional but beautiful solutions to the plan requirements. Marina is a fast worker, creating changes in no time and with no complaints. Although she is not the cheapest her work is a great "value for money".

:

Marina is very talented. She completed my home design based off the hand sketches I provided and it came back even better than I could have imagined. She did great. I will request her services again in the future.

:

What an outstanding experience. First the ease of communication. Second the accuracy of the project. Most importantly her commitment from start to finish was impressive. Timelines we outstanding. I will be using Marina again for future projects without a doubt.




No comments:

Post a Comment