Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will make architectural and engineering drawing

I will make architectural and engineering drawing












About:

Hi, thanks for checking my gig!
I can help you with professional architectural and engineering drawings using AutoCAD and autocad civil 3D. I can start from existing drawings or simple hand sketches and realize the plans that will satisfy your needs and preferences.
You'll get the .pdf file output and the source .dwg file.
Drafting floor plans, roof plan, site plan, elevation views and sections. You can find all of them here. I will also redraw your scanned pdf file in Autocad and give you the .dwg drawing file. Everything is drawn following the technical drawing international standards. 
Unlimited revisions, which means I'll be happy to work until you're fully satisfied with the job.

Why choose me?
Graduated at Tribhuwan University, Nepal in 2016.
Currently collaborating with a design and engineering Consultancy in kathmandu

I take deadlines and work ethic very seriously. 

Also delivering
 * Professional Renders and 3D SketchUp models of buildings
 * Structural design

Please Message me before placing an order

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment