Sunday, March 29, 2020

Render 2D Plan Section Elevation In Photoshop











About:

Hello,

I'm Mehedi, expert of Architecture Visualization, providing Photoshop render of 2D drawings for better client presentation.


basically I provide plan, section, elevation & directional site plan. Which will be very precise and well detailed as you expect. I care about your suggestion or demo if you want to ask.



If you need a fast delivery you are in a right place. My prices are affordable with 100% cashback guarantee. please contact me if you like my portfolio.



My Services:
  •  client presentation drawing render

  •  real estate map / site location map /  event map render

  •  furniture layout render

  •  Blowup drawing render.



Requirements:

  • Neat and clean drawings (PDF/DWG/JPEG) 
  • Material specification

  • Labels should be proper  

  • Space ID Should be wise

  • Line drawing will be high resolution image.


My Expertise:
  • Photoshop
  • Auto CAD
  • Sketchup
  • Illustrator



Let us discuss about projects before placing the order on my gig and please kindly contact me .

I will be very glad to work with you and give you the very best result.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very fast, good communication

Seller's Response:

thanks sir.

:

great work!

:

thanks brother

:


No comments:

Post a Comment