Saturday, March 28, 2020

Design Kitchen And Interior Designs With Renderings











About:

I will design Your Kitchen, Your residence or Residential Interior



Hello ,



Welcome to my Gig !

I'm Naveen, I'm an architect.

I will design, your kitchen,residence, residential interior, render 3D interior, 3D floor plan with your model or design your dream home for you.



✪ Our services



✓ Residential homes design, especially the KITCHEN

✓ Interior design / Rendered images

✓ Virtual staging

✓ AutoCAD drafting, PDF/Sketch to CAD

✓ Floor plan, Elevations, Sections,  

✓ Interior floor plan and internal elevations

...AND much more!



✪ Our requirements for full fill your need,

 

✓ Dimensions of apartment / space / site

✓ Inspirational photos

✓ Sketches

✓ Use or uses of the spaces / functions



 BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:



- Please contact me first to provide me with the details for your project.

- Then we’ll discuss and confirm pricing and deadline of the project.



*Gig's prices is per room/size

I guaranty you an experience worth it. Working with me, you will be satisfied with the best projects.



P/S: Click the red heart icon ❤ (favourite button) at the top right corner of the page and I will thanks very much.



Thanks for reading and best of luck guys



Naveen.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is always available and works hard to fulfill expectations.

Seller's Response:

He was very kind and supportive through the project. ❤️ Love to work again for him..

:

Amazing work, surely recommended

:

Thank you very much for your support through the project.. It was great experience..

:

Very dedicated and quick answers to my questions.




No comments:

Post a Comment