Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Gis, Cad And Civil 3D Works











About:

Description



I have been working in professional organizations since 2012. I can provide support in development of CAD drawings, GIS maps and hydraulic modeling. I have strong command of English language and can work with clients all over the globe. 



I have been well organized, reliable, quick learner, detailed oriented and hardworking. I am confident that we will do great work together.



Expertise

  • ArcMAP 
  • Global mapper 
  • Civil 3D 
  • AutoCAD
  • WaterGEMS
  • SewerGEMS
  • Google Earth Pro

Reviews


:

Great work and easy to get revisions made and completed.

:

Very professional

:

well delivered

:

Amazing work

:

Exceptional service and commitment to on-time delivery




No comments:

Post a Comment