Monday, March 30, 2020

Draw, Design And Post Produce Professional Cad Drawings











About:

I'm Professional Architect with 7+ years of experience in Autocad and many other architecture & design programs. I can offer you a huge range of services in Architectural, landscape and Interior design drawings like Initial design drawings to final design and redrawing from paper sketch to CAD formats.

My Service :  

• Architectural Floorplan drawing & redrawing.

• Autocad drafting, PDF/Sketch to CAD

• Siteplan, Landscaping, Elevations, Sections

• Interior floor plan and internal elevations

Lighting plan

• Post Production + Presentation with Adobe Ilustrator or Photoshop / PDF, JPG

And more thing I can do on CAD.



• For bigger plans ask me before via Inbox.



You can take a look for selected projects portfolio during my academic and work experience on my website : https://www.evgapa.com/architecture



PLEASE contact me before place an order.







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work. Small project but exactly what I needed.

:

Very responsive, fast and at a great price! Answers questions clearly and provides a very clean work quality. Communication is great and provides a sense of trust during the entire process, which is highly important when dealing with someone halfway across the world. Would strongly recommend and will return for additional services soon. Thank you @ velasquezg!

:

Great communication and easy to work with, hope we can stay in touch and keep working in the future. Thanks for the opportunity !

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment