Monday, March 30, 2020

Make An 3D Architecture Render











About:

I specialize in architecture render.



I offer:



Render your model from a 2d map (dwg format or handmade) or from your 3d model.



With the basic gig (5$) I will make you a 3d model and give you low detailed views.



I can give you high quality renders (1920 * 1080 px.), with realist and detailed modeling.






All above quoted packages are for single architecture "easy" model.

If you want more detailed model, kindly message me for a better deal.



The 3d model can be made but it has an addtional cost.



Note:

Before placing your order, please contact me so I can send you a custom order that works best for what you need and leave terms clear.




Reviews


:

Muito bom!

:

Excelente trabajo y tiempos de entrega

:

Good communication with seller

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment