Monday, March 30, 2020

Provide Layout Options For Your Home, Office Or Shop











About:

Looking for ideas for your next interior design project? I can help you with that!



I will deliver great layout options with original ideas to optimize your space.



I'm a passionate interior designer that uses design to help others reflect their personality and style. I will provide great ideas based on your needs and space available.



To start the work I would need:

- Floorplan with measurements (it can be hand-drawn)

- Needs for the space (i.e. living area, meeting space, pantry, storage, etc.)

- Any item you want to keep or add no matter what and its measurements.



If you need help with ideas for the interior design too, I offer an extra for a mood board for the same space, check it out!



Note: the gigs are for spaces no larger than 40m2 / 430ft2, if your space is bigger please look at the gig extra "Bigger layout" which includes spaces up to 80 m2 / 860 ft2. For larger floorplans please contact me directly.



Please contact me if you have any question or doubt about the job. Hope we can work together soon!

Reviews


:

VERY ACCOMODATING AND EXCELLENT RESPONSE TIMES.

:

fast and concise

:

Excellent experience. Fast responses. Followed instructions perfectly. Delivered ahead of schedule.

:

Seller provided more than we were looking for! Their expertise is appreciated!

:

Great work. Fast delivery.




No comments:

Post a Comment