Monday, March 30, 2020

Design Food Truck, Food Booth, Kiosk 2D Layouts











About:

Hi there,



I will draw Food trucks, Booths, Trailers, Coffee shop, and Kiosks drawings in AutoCAD / illustrator.



I have drawn different food truck drawings with equipment for getting a permit. 



My services:

1. Floorplans with different types of equipment

2. Dimensions and scaled technical drawings

3. Elevations & Site plans if needed


Output files:

1. PDF

2. CAD/AI source files.



My rate is unbeatable lowest witch fixed price option too without comprising the quality.


You can review my work samples or contact me if you want to discuss more about my work.



Let's talk about your task!

Reviews


:

great quick job

:

Excellent experience. One of the best services I have received on fiverr.

:

Extremely fast turnaround, very easy to explain and understand my requirements. Overall excellent experience!! Thank you, F

:

Great communication.

:

great work super pleased




No comments:

Post a Comment