Thursday, March 26, 2020

Create 3D Rendering In Sketchup Or 3Ds Max











About:

I just need:

  • Your drawing or sketch (JPG, PDF, etc.) with measurements
  • If you need a view from the exterior or interior
  • and I need to know how many views you need



We work with:

  • 3D Floor plan, 
  • Rendering from the exterior and interior
  • Restaurant
  • Building
  • Houses
  • Etc...

And please:

  • Contact through the inbox before buying

Reviews


:

Super service. I run a small CGI studio and used jochesxp to prepare one of our whitemodels for a project. There were a few things missing but after i requested revisions he amended everything is requried. I'm happy with the end result and the approach he had when i requested the changes.

:

Maravilloso servicio y excelente calidad! Muchas gracias por todo!

:

Excellent work! Would highly recommend!

:

Great work

:

That is supper cool. I love seeing it in 3d Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment